Quick lyric picture I made using a photo I took a while ago. Kinda crappy, I know, but I like it.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
"I said if there's one thing in life that I've learned so far, it's that we're all a little stronger than
we think we are. And you can bend a little farther but just remember who you are."
Via PF UPDATES
my uncle used to be one of those people who drove dead people to cemeteries and such
then he became a taxi driver and the person he was driving tapped his shoulder to ask a question and my uncle screamed really loud
I’m sure that’s what he thought.